Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable.
- Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean
- Holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points
- Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes.
- Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives
- Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection
- Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
Finish Line's Stanchion Fluoro Oil drastically reduces suspension fork "stiction" to improve your fork's freedom of movement. Stanchion Fluoro Oil is pure fluoropolymer oil — so slippery it even improves the surface slip of Teflon-coated surfaces! Plus, it conditions and protects seals and O-rings to help your fork work better longer. And, you can even use it on derailleur pivots and cables.
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime
- Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-Rings and seals, Urethane elastomers, And painted surfaces
- Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations
- Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
- With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants
- No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant
- Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer
- As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, mud, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Its five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. There are also three different rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect metal surfaces from rusting and corrosion. It's also safe for all bike surfaces.
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
Clipless pedals require regular maintenance for optimum performance and longevity. Finish Line's Pedal and Cleat Lubricant sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces and is engineered to ensure you click in and out of your pedals quickly, easily and smoothly every time. It also helps prevent creaks and squeaks from the pedal/cleat interface. Plus, thanks to a 100% dry-to-the-touch (in seconds) micro-thin coating, there is no oily, greasy film. So, it's safe to walk around on floors in your cycling shoes. Finish Line's Cleat and Pedal Lubricant was designed in conjunction with the pedal experts at Speedplay.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too.
- Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings
- Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies
- Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water
- Clear and non-staining