Transport all types of bikes with Saris’ Freedom 2-Bike hitch rack. Its innovative design adjusts to fit most bikes and sizes, including kids’ and even some recumbents, thanks to the adjustability of its center upright support. It uses quick-adjust trays and ratcheting straps to secure two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and loading is made easy by the low tray height. The center upright support even tilts down to allow trunk access. Plus, the rack itself only weighs 21 pounds, making it easy to take on and off.
The Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes, up to 60 lb each, and accommodates bikes with tires up to 4 inches wide.
- Versatility is its middle name. Carries the widest variety of bike combinations.
- Lightest tilting 2-bike hitch rack around, 27 lb total weight, thanks to compact, single-bar design.
- Hauling machine. Can transport 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each.
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded.
- Features integrated locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- Wheel trays with straps plus a Cuscino encased down-tube cradle securely holds bikes.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight build transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Accommodating bike space and design fits nearly every type and combination of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes, eBikes, balance bikes and unicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼" and 2" hitch receivers.
- Rack weight: 27 lb
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48".If your bike has a longer wheelbase, you will need Saris' long wheelbase bar (sold separately).
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4" tires).
- For use with tires wider than 4", add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders (sold separately)
The only thing left to do is answer. No matter where the call beckons, the MTR can get you and your ride there. Designed with versatility at its core, the MTR (aka: modular tray rack) can transport a variety of bikes and can be easily customizable with add-on trays to bring your whole collection of shredders or ride-share with friends.
Each MTR rack is built from American-made steel and aluminum for maximum durability. Roomy wheel trays swallow bike tires up to 5 inches wide for a stable hold, while dual-arm wheel holders keep bikes locked in position – and keep the paint chip-free. It’s all built on a rugged hitch-based foundation that can be tilted away, when fully loaded with bikes and without, for fast and easy vehicle access – because after all, those snacks aren’t going to pass themselves.
Plus, the MTR’s nesting bike trays make for easy-on, easy-off loading. No more lifting bikes over the rack – simply flip the trays out of the way as needed to get you from parking lot to trailhead in record time.
The Saris MTR also available in a 1-Bike version.
- Modular: carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs, and can be customized with Add-On to transport up to four bikes.
- Pivot away: unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and compact storage.
- Dual-arm holders are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes, and never touch the bike's frame.
- Full Tilt: tilting mechanism for easy hatch access.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Designed to be used with 2" hitch receivers only.
- Tray-style hitch bike rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb. each
- Customizable to carry more bikes with 1-Bike Add-On and 2-Bike Add-On
- No assembly needed
- Rack folds up for compact storage when not in use.
- Tool-free installation
- Rack weight: 55 lb
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches
- 2" hitch compatible
- Constructed from American-made aluminum and steel, and tested to outlive the elements
Kuat's Sherpa is a lightweight tray-style hitch rack that comes in at a touch under 30 pounds so you can install it with ease. It also packs the durability, ease-of-use, and thoughtful features that Kuat is known for. This two-bike rack features a spring-loaded lever for tilting the rack into position, a hand-tight anti-wobble cam system, and a locking hitch pin and external cable lock. Simple, durable, and secure.
• Carries 2 bikes (up to 40 lbs. each)
• Total carrying capacity of up to 80 lbs.
• Folds up quickly for storage
• Tilts down for easy vehicle access
• External cable lock and hitch pin included
• Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
• Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools!
• Weighs 29 lbs. assembled
• Accommodates up to a 44.5" wheelbase
• Fits 20" - 29" wheels
• Accommodates 2" AND 1.25" receiver options
• Fits up to 2.75" tire