Bontrager XR5 Team Issue TLR MTB Tire
Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top.
Rubber that rails
The XR5 Team Issue is a lightweight trail MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread and aggressive side tread delivers a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Inner Strength construction offers lightweight sidewall protection.
- An aggressively treaded MTB tire with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain
- Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 27.5 x 2.50||601842643457||5253213||TIR40128386K|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Inner Strength / 29 x 2.50||601842643464||5253214||TIR3976383K|