Dumonde Tech Dumonde, Pro X Regular BCL
Dumonde Tech worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction, and increase in creating much higher film strength than common, traditional technology.
PRO X REGULAR Bicycle Chain Lubricant
Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X reports that performance is better than any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation, and testing.
PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Watts. Very little effort is used to move your bike parts.
- 10 times higher lubricity than Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, lasts longer, and runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross, and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train.
PRO X REGULAR can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, used sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.