Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Tail light with 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility.
Get on everyone's radar
All-day, everyday visibility. Flare 3 is powered by two ultra-bright 1/2 watt red LEDs surrounded by two standard LEDs that provide over 30 hours of run time and over a kilometer of visibility on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen?
- Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility
- Two 0.5W and two bright red LEDs
- Two modes—steady high beam and flashing
- 30+ hour run time
- Includes AAA batteries and seatpost clamp
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Daytime visible from up to 2km away
A tail light from the future that makes every ride safer, the Flare RT is ANT+ enabled to partner with the brilliant Transmitr wireless control. Boasting 65 Lumens of 270 degree visibility, Flare RT is the first tail light designed for daylight visibility, easily seen from up to 2km away.
- Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, turn signals, and mode selection
- 65 Lumens provide visibility from over 2km day or night
- Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far
- Two daytime visibility modes, two night modes, and turn signal capable
- Day modes: 65LM flash-4.25hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs
- Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery
- Includes quick connect bracket and USB charging cable
The NiteRider Sentinel 250 is designed to increase cycling safety by way of 2 varying flash patterns and 2 steady beams (High/Group Ride Mode). Behind the durable red lens and casing are two powerful LEDs that emit 250 lumens in the brightest Daylight Visible Flash setting, allowing you to be seen day or night. For enhanced safety, the Laser Lane modes (3) are designed to project ultra-bright laser lines on the ground. This creates a virtual lane for the rider, further increasing visibility.
- The Sentinel 250 complies with FDA standard for lasers, notice No. 50, 2007
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- Highly visible laser lanes
- All in one, Laser and tail light!
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- The Sentinel 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
- LED Tail Light w/ Laser Lanes
- Seat post Mount
- USB Cable
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility.
Send the right signal
Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen?
- Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility
- Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs
- Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing
- 80+ hour run time
- Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp