The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration.
- Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite
- 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
- Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
- Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
Trim some weight and add some style to your ride with Bontrager's RXL Stem. Made from forged 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And, its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is carbon friendly.
Bontrager quality and innovation come together in the Race Road Stem. Precision cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum makes it light and stiff, and the opposing two-bolt steerer clamp keeps it secure. Plus, the CNC-machined 2-bolt faceplate offers a great grip, displays the classic Bontrager logo and makes installation a snap.
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use
- Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight
- Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm
- Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg