Park Tool Professional Micro-Adjust Repair Stand Clamp
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
• #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
• #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
• #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
• Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
• Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
• Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
• Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
• Durable, replaceable jaw covers
• Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
• Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
• Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments
Professional Micro-Adjust Repair Stand Clamps